linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

5.01.2009

Birthday Party Fun

Our friend John Owen recently celebrated his 6th birthday. He is quite obsessed with Spiderman right now, so that was the theme of this cake. The theme of the party was "pretend." That meant that each child was able to dress in his/her favorite costume. As his mother said, "it was like Halloween in April." Ella dressed as the Little Mermaid and Lucy dressed as Jesse the Cowgirl. Have I mentioned Lucy's obsession with Toy Story?

I was not able to snap a great picture of the girls together, but I did get one of Jesse and Woody. How perfect was that?

Leave it to Amanda to ham it up any chance she gets. I don't know...I sort of like this look.


Then these two "hammed" it up with their party favors. Cute, huh?











post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment