linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

9.10.2009

Randomness from Hilton Head

Here are the last few pictures from the beach portion of our trip:

We ate at The Salty Dog Cafe. Think Fudpuckers or Hard Rock Cafe style atmosphere. This is a Hilton Head "must-do" with tons of fun activities along the marina for the kids. The girls were able to tie-dye a t-shirt which was tons of fun. Do you notice that I took their shirts off? The outfits they were wearing were too nice to ruin with dye. (I'm sure my friend Kendra can appreciate this...)

One night Erik and I took the girls into the main shopping district for cheesy souvenirs and ice cream. Lucy wanted to take this home, but I convinced her to take a picture instead!


Don't you love this picture of Lucy? Those blue eyes just get me every time.

This is a picture of Lucy before the Impetigo struck.

Ella and Abby curled up in the chair. They are only 9 months apart, with cousin Sada 9 month ahead of Abby. They all played so well together. Sweet Annaleis took care of Lucy and gave her lots of attention.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment