linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

11.08.2009

Grandparents Day at TCA

TCA celebrated its first Grandparent's Day in early September. We had 100% participation on both days and it was a huge success. My girls were so honored to have their Great- Grandparents join them for a special lunch. These are my grandparents, Maw and Paw Paw. Although neither of them will probably ever see this post, I wanted to document this special day.

I am honored to have such wonderful, Christian grandparents. They are shining examples of Christ's blessings. I pray that my children have many more years to know their Maw and Paw Paw and look forward to many more memories to be made.




Ella's Kindergarten class performed a song for the grandparents. If you look at her face you can see that she is utterly enjoying herself. She loves to sing and perform. They are singing their favorite class song, "Jump!"


post signature

1 comment: