linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

2.08.2010

It's the Global Warming

Really...it is. ha!

I wonder if Al Gore has been watching the weather patterns lately? Because here in our home town it has been snowing its tail off! Today I had scheduled a day off from school to go to a couple of doctor appointments. I was going to have lunch with my sister and do a little window shopping. I even went to school yesterday to get my room all ready for the week and my sub. I got up this morning and took a shower, got ready and never looked outside. Right before I was going to wake up the girls my friend Amanda and my sister both texted me about the weather.

What in the world?!?!?! I had no idea. I had not turned on the tv yet and I definitely had not looked out the window. I was so shocked. I had not even heard about possible snow. This is crazy! I will enjoy my day off from school, but I sure hope this does not affect our Spring Break!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment