linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

2.15.2010

Lucy's Turn

Being the youngest often has its privileges. But it can also have some definite drawbacks, as well. For instance, Lucy most always gets to go to the parties that Ella is invited to (perk) but seldom ever gets invited to any by herself (drawback). Well, there's a first time for everything I guess. Lucy went to her friend Knox's party (sans sister) the other weekend. She was so excited. It was at a local Taekwondo school and she had a blast. When we got there she ran through the door and yelled "Knox, I'm finally here."


(these pictures were taken with my mobile phone so please excuse the quality)




This picture cracks me up! They had a mini-lesson as part of the party. She took it so seriously and really tried hard to keep up with the older kids.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure how four and a half years later at 4 in the morning I am coming across this post. Seems like that was just yesterday. Knox was equally excited to have "his Lucy" at the party. Look at how tiny they were... As my momma once told me " the days are long but the years are short".

    ReplyDelete