God is good, however, and I am feeling so much better. The doctor was able to give me some great new medicine and I finally have some relief. I'm not sure why God wanted me to go through this trial, but I'm sure there was something I should have learned from it :) Maybe it's just to never take for granted the days that you do feel good!
Things on my to-do list:
- clean house (really, really clean it)
- go through maternity clothes that friends have offered. Unfortunately lots are out of season for me
- catch up on pictures, editing and blogging
- take a TON of things to Goodwill and prepare for our 2nd annual Care Because We Care at church.
- finish preschool scrapbooks ----Oops! Move this to #1.
- plant the garden
- start my summer to-do list (i.e paint kitchen, paint Ella's room, decorate nursery, clean out closets, organize study/craft room)
That is just the beginning. I know I feel better because I couldn't even think about a to-do list just days ago.
*****Tonight we tried dinner at the little Italian place on the Square. Lucci's. I really like my pasta dish. Erik had a meatball sub and the girls had a homemade pizza. I am anxious to go back and try some of the other dishes. If you live close you should check it out!