linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

4.16.2010

Maddie's Trip to the Zoo

It was our first trip to the zoo for this Spring season, too. Maddie is 3 weeks old and had no clue she had even left the house. She slept and ate and slept some more. Rebecca did great and seemed to enjoy getting out of the house. I was reminded of how "hard" it is to take a child anywhere. Honestly I have to confess it's one of my biggest concerns about baby 3. As of now, the girls get dressed, we do hair and brush teeth, throw on some shoes and then go! With a baby you have to have the diapers, wipes, bags, etc., etc., etc. Wow! I am exhausted just thinking about it. Oh, well. It's going to take some great organizing and some practice but I am sure we will get back into the baby swing of things.



Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the zoo:

Aunt KK and Maddie



Sweet, precious Maddie


Our lunch guest. He/she sat in the window alot while we ate our (overpriced) lunch.



I love this red bridge---but not as much as I love the girls standing on it.







Aren't these Dippin' Dots colors beautiful. It makes me want to paint my whole house bright, vibrant colors.

The girls got a little bored between Dippin' Dots and Maddie's feeding session.


post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment