linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

9.12.2010

Sibling Class

The girls went to a sibling class this summer at the Women's Hospital. I wondered if it would be worthwhile, but we decided to give it a try anyway. I am SO glad we did! I would highly recommend it to anyone who has older children with a baby on the way. They were each given a (very anatomically correct) babydoll, some diapers and wipes. If Ella changed her babydoll once she changed her 15 times. It was so precious. She was so proud of herself and I must admit that I saw a glimmer of hope that maybe she might actually help me change a few wet diapers.

Lucy on the other hand was not as gentle as her big sister. (see picture below of baby standing on head). She still had a great time and had a very clean babydoll when she was through.

There was face painting, which both girls loved.


And at the end of the session, both girls were ready to take home their real babydoll. Baby Jack!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment