linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

6.16.2011

The Aquarium

The only touristy thing we did while on our Mountain vacation was visit the Ripley's Aquarium.  I was able to snap some great pictures of the kids and Erik.  Of course, Mom is always behind the camera but I promise I was there. 
I bought these outfits for the girls at the beginning of the summer last year.  Once I found out that Jack was officially a boy, I went ahead and bought one for him for this year.  Luckily the girls' still fit and these were supposed to be our beach picture oufits.  So, instead of a beach picture this year, we have an aquarium picture!  That's what's called making lemonade out of lemons.



post signature

7 comments:

  1. It looks like they had a great time! Your family is just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like me. I have to bribe people to take pictures of me LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. love their matching outfits!!

    so much fun! I'm so glad yall got to get out of the house and hospital and have some fun moments together!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will NEVER get tired of going to that aquarium! E and I love it! Love the LeTop outfits too! One of my fav brands :) Mills had the matching surf suit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pray all goes well with cute little Lucy.

    I have a question though, how do you get the links across the top? Like yours say Home, Lucy's story, t-shirts etc. I want some for my blog and I cannot figure out how to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah, I'm not sure how it was done. The lady that designed my site did it for me. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete