linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

7.22.2011

Ribbons for St. Jude

***As of 2:30 on Saturday, all the Ribbons have been sold.  Thanks to everyone who bought one!  Your support of St. Jude is greatly appreciated****


A local children's boutique in my hometown, The Freckled Frog, has these wonderful hair ribbons for sale.  The owner is a wonderful friend of mine and she has about 35 left to sale.  If you are interested, I would be willing to mail one to you.  They are $10 and ALL the proceeds go to St. Jude--not me. 





Here's how it will work...

1. Email me at k8krull@gmail.com and let me know if you want one.  I will keep a list and let you know once the 35 are gone. 

2.  Send a check made out to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital for $10 to the following address.  I will pay postage to send it to you!

Kate Krull
c/o Target House 1
1811 Poplar Avenue
Memphis, TN  38104
Room 300


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Please let me know if she gets any more! My 6 year old and I pray for Lucy every night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate and Erik! It's Tracie here! I want to let you both know how truly blessed I was by spending time with you and your beautiful family. I am moved to tears as I sit here reading your beautiful blog and looking at all the wonderful pictures! I am also truly, so humbled by your kind words. Thank you so much. I haven't stopped thinking about my visit yesterday, and I look forward to getting back there soon! I was telling Scott about our visit and what an amazing family you are. I want you to know that we will be praying for Sweet Lucy, and you guys and your family. Your faith inspires me. I'm sending you all love and good, good thoughts. May God BLESS You All. I look forward to seeing you guys again, and doing crafts together!:) PS. I LOVE the music you chose!! I'll be following and cheering you all on! GO LUCY GO!!!

    ReplyDelete