linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

9.26.2011

Ways to Help

Do you want to help St. Jude or LeBonheur Children's Hosptial?  Well.... this post is for you! 

1.  Donate to either the LeBonheur Children's Research Hospital Pumpkin Run or the St. Jude Marathon.  Both hospitals are committed to saving children's lives and my family will forever be indebited to both of them for just that.  I have signed up to participate in the LeBonheur 5k and the St. Jude 5k.  I'll be walking this year for Lucy and the other children that have become so near and dear to my heart.  If you'd like to donate to either, I'm posting the links below:

LeBonheur Pumpkin Run   or  St. Jude 5k/Marathon.  I am close to reaching my goal, but I would be so honored to raise even more.  All the money is pooled together to represent Team Lucy and I would love to do far more than I first thought I could. 

GO TEAM LUCY!!!


2.  My dear friend Laura, along with another lady, has committed to providing all the children at S. Jude with a Scentsy Buddy during the week of Christmas.  If you would like to contribute, please go here.  or use this link   http://abuddyforeverychild2011.wordpress.com/


Thanks for supporting Lucy, our friends and the other children fighting life threatening illnesses.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. My daughter is having a St Jude Trike a Thon at her preschool on the 3rd of October. My daugher - so far - has raised $125 for St Jude. I truly believe in St Jude. We are praying for Lucy and your family.

    ReplyDelete