linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

11.30.2011

Train Wreck

Well, not really a train wreck per se.  More like being hit by a Mack truck.  That's how I feel tonight.  I can NOT get sick.  Not now.  We have some really exciting things happening in the next few days and I don't have the luxury of being ill.  Tomorrow is a HUGE day for Lucy and Saturday is the St. Jude Marathon (I'll be doing the 5k)...I hope.

A few quick answers..

1.  Ella's Thanksgiving dress came from Gymboree.  So did Lucy's "thankful" shirt.

2.  The Elf on the Shelf can be found here. or  http://www.elfontheshelf.com/Home.aspx

3.  Some of you have expressed interest in helping out with the Lebonheur Christmas meal.  I am so humbled that you would be so gracious.  Thank you very, very much.  Please send any donation to my attention
(Kate Krull)
c/o Rose Construction 
126 Highway 51 South
Covington, TN  38019



post signature

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to share with you another elf option. If you go here https://www.elvesfromcatie.com/ you can purchase an elf for yourself or donate one to a child at a children's hospital. In addition, the company makes a donation to Cure Childhood Cancer for each elf purchased. Catie loved her elf and it brought a lot of joy to her when she was in the middle of her cancer treatment. Just thought you might be interested in spreading the word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you and Jack to feel better!! May God Bless you and keep you!

    ReplyDelete