linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

3.26.2012

Here's the Link

http://www.wmctv.com/story/17256981/6-year-old-cancer-patient-helps-raise-thousands-for-st-jude

You should be able to see the story on the wmctv.com website.  I am so proud of our school and the people who donated.  Kudos to you all.  Tomorrow I'll post more pictures from the Trike a Thon.  Now I'm going to turn my computer off because this wireless internet is making me want to toss my computer out of the window! Obviously I won't do that, but my pictures won't upload so I'm going to take it as a sign that I should now go to bed.



post signature

3 comments:

  1. I have been reading your blog almost since the beginning of Lucy's diagnosis. I have three small children of my own and I have prayed and prayed with you. Watching this video made me cry as soon as I turned it on! She has come so far and there is so much in her future! Awesome story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. It was a very emotional day for us all. Never stop praying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!! Just completely AWESOME!!! GO LUCY GO!!! BLESSINGS!
    Love, The Hamiltons

    ReplyDelete