linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

2.08.2013

Lots of Randomness

Today....was a good day.  Lucy has gotten over her near psychosis state from emergency doses of hydrocortisone.  Whew.  It's been a VERY hard week.  Add a 2 year old steroid monster and you have a heck of a week.  I'm so glad it's Friday.  Fun Fridays will start next week.  2 sick kiddos does not leave a lot of time for Mom to play on the computer.

We started working on marketing materials for the race today.  This part of race planning is so much fun.  Can't you envision it now?  This ladybug theme by EPC Photography is to die for!  Have you registered yet:?  If not, click on THIS LINK.


There's always time for more pictures.  Ella was just precious with these props.  I know there are going to be some amazing pictures to choose from.



TGIF!  That's all I can say.  Our Friday night ritual at the local Mexican restaurant is something I look forward to all week long.  Good food, good friends.  What more could you want?


If you have a moment, I'd love for you to read about my friend Owen.  He's waiting on a heart and his family would appreciate your prayers.  They are such a precious family---we were on our Make A Wish Trip at the same time last year.  I can't imagine what stress they are living with each and every day.  The reality of so many sick children in our country is a heavy burden that weighs on me every day.  Our God is good and I know He is faithful.  I would like to ask you all to pray for the Simmons family.  He is a mighty God and He hears our prayers.

Have a wonderful Friday.  I'll check in tomorrow!





post signature

3 comments:

  1. Sweet pictures.

    I'm so grateful for moments of laughter and silliness. I'm glad you have them. What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, I'm so sorry your kids have been sick and you've had to deal with medication issues, I know what that's like, it's awful. I'm praying for peace and healing. I was also wondering if you would pray for me and my family. I found out yesterday the baby I'm carrying, I'm 12 weeks along, has died. He or she just died a couple days ago. I'm filled with grief, confusion, and I'm scared over the days to come and how this will all play out. I too am a Christian with sure hope of the resurrection and being reunited with my child but this pain is so great.

    ReplyDelete