linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

4.24.2014

Easter Part 2

I've been very frustrated lately by my lack of ability to say "no."  After this week, however, things are going to slow down…for a while.  Not too long ago I wouldn't have left the house without my camera. These days, my past appendage just sits on the counter.


Now, I've never been a photographer by any stretch of the imagination but I love my camera and the memories that I have captured over the years.  I've gotten very spoiled by my iPhone camera.  I've used it so much recently that I forgot what it looked like behind my lens.  When I was using my Canon this weekend I was almost stunned by how nice the pictures were.


Needless to say I took a lot of pictures last weekend so Easter is in a 2 part section this year.  There were so many great ones to choose from that it was very hard to narrow down my favorites.











post signature

4 comments:

  1. awww your so adorable, i love the top!. http://xub.me/VmOay

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one amazing post, with some Beautiful pictures! I love that Lucy looks so happy and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these pictures. I can see why you had a hard time choosing just a few!

    ReplyDelete