linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

10.27.2009

PSL

This Pumpkin Spice Latte is "a delicious blend of pumpkin and traditional fall spice flavors combined with our signature espresso and freshly steamed milk, and topped with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spices."

That's what Starbucks says. I say it is "Yum..Yum..Yum!!!" I know its Fall when they bring out the PSL. What more perfect way to usher in the cool weather? This flavor only stays around until Christmas, when they bring out my other favorite..Gingerbread Latte.

Welcome Fall. Now if only Starbucks had not left this town.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I know! It's my favorite! I guess I'll have to drive into Millington to get one. I also like the attic at the coffee shop on the square.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how many times this week I've said the same thing! I really miss Starbucks especially with these long sleepless (but totally worth it) nights. Getting up with little sleep and going to work, with no espresso isn't easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto!! I haven't had one yet this season though! Guess I'll have to drive to Millington or Wolfchase...

    ReplyDelete