linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

12.18.2014

Champions Trip Sneak Peak

Over the next few weeks I hope to post pictures and detail events from the Children's Miracle Network Champions trip.  If I don't do this soon I'm going to forget the fun details that I know I want to remember.  I was able to download some pictures the professionals took through the CMN website.  and I thought I would share them with you.  This will probably be picture overload but there are so many fun ones.  Stay tuned for more!




















3 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures! I adore the one of you and sweet Lucy kissing!! God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As tears roll down my cheeks, I'm so thankful our Lucy is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures, so glad you shared them. God bless sweet Lucy and the rest of you!

    ReplyDelete