linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

12.17.2014

A Christmas Carol


These girls...


 I know I'm biased but they are just so beautiful.  I am crazy proud of them both and their performance last night made me smile.  Our school had its Christmas concert and both girls just shined.  Lucy played the hand bells and totally rocked it!



I know I say it all the time but I will be eternally grateful for our school and the impact it has made on my family's life.  Its so easy to get bogged down during the Christmas season and my epic ability to over program doesn't help.  Being in the church auditorium and listening to these precious children sing helped me refocus and prioritize a few things for the remaining days before the 25th.  I know all too well that January will be here before I can blink.

Each night this week we have had obligations and that will continue through tomorrow.  Thankfully, Friday starts our "break" before Christmas and I am looking forward to watching Christmas movies, baking and visiting with family.

In case you haven't counted....8 days until Christmas.


1 comment:

  1. I must be biased too cause I think all 3 of your children are beautiful inside and out! Blessings to all of you

    ReplyDelete