linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

11.14.2014

Champion Update



We have one night left on this 10 day whirl-wind adventure. The whole family must be running on adrenaline at the point. I can't wait to go back and look at all my pictures. I'm sure so many things happened while I was busy just being in every moment. 


Today was our first real free day, minus Lucy's tv interview with Miss America. By the way, she rocked it!  It was her first time to really speak in an interview alone and fairy uncoached. 


I start to become anxious as I think about going back home, laundry, make up homework, Christmas.....

Tomorrow, I will enjoy the day. There will be plenty of time to worry the next day. Because, as I've been harshly reminded this week, life is so short. Enjoy the miracles that every day brings. 


1 comment:

  1. Really, I am so happy for you all! Praying and praying for you Lucy. ;)

    ReplyDelete