linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

1.18.2015

Oh, We Missed You!

Well hello Mr. Sunshine!  We sure have missed you.  It's been a balmy 55 degrees here and you would think it was Spring.  We've been outside as much as possible, soaking up this amazing weather.  I sure don't want to wish the days away but I am ready for some longer-lasting warm weather.  I've decided that I'm a much better visitor to cold weather than resident.

We've been riding bikes, going for walks, playing soccer and today we went to the park to play on the big playground while Ella was at soccer practice.  Erik and I even managed to get in a little run after church.  Banner day in my books!





Ella had her second basketball game of the season this Saturday.  She is playing Upwards again, but she's moved to full court this year.  It's been a huge adjustment for a lot of the kids, but thanks to soccer and cross country Ella's in pretty good shape (at least for the running part).  Lucy loves to go watch her play, as she is always Ella's biggest cheerleader.  Jack could care less but is happy that he gets DS time during the game.






I think the best part of my weekend has been watching the sunset at night.  Each night seems to outdo the one before.  Such a wonderful reminder on this Sunday night that God's hand has touched every single part of this Earth.  



3 comments:

  1. We have also had the gorgeous weather where I live and have been trying to get outside as much as possible. If you don't mind me asking what camera do you have? I just love your photos and have been trying to decide what camera to upgrade to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for outside time. Does Lucy have a Segway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! I started reading about a year ago. Just curious if you guys are planning to have more kids?

    ReplyDelete