linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

7.09.2009

July in Review

Needless to say this month is flying by and I don't have any postings to show for it. So for scrapbooking purposes I am going to review:
  • We've swam almost every day.
  • I have processed over 100 tomatoes with 2 more months still to go.
  • I've made more than 20 loaves of zucchini bread--all in an effort to do something with our bountiful harvest.
  • We went to the lake for July 4th---it rained us out of seeing the fireworks, but we still had a great time.
  • Grandma and Grandpa came to visit the first week of July.
  • I have started mentally and physically preparing myself for my new job. I made my first trip to The Knowledge Tree and it was so much fun. I could have gotten into a lot of trouble there!
  • The girls and I are getting ready for our second summer trip!
  • I've been trying to complete projects that I put on my to-do list at the beginning of summer.
  • Ella is jumping off the high-dive platform at Nanny and Pop's pond.

That is just a brief synopsis of our lives right now. I look forward to catching up on my pictures this coming week. Lots more to post in the coming days!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment