linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

7.18.2009

So you all know that I have been slacking in my blog posts. It's just been so darn crazy around our house. We are in Hilton Head right now and I thought I would have lots of time to get updated. Boy! Was I wrong. 5 kids under the age of 7 will keep you busy. We have been going from sunup to sundown.

I am back in the cottage right now with a sick baby. I will not share the pictures, but I just ask that you say a little prayer for Lucy. She has, what we think is, Impetigo. She has a horrible blistery-rash under her arm and on her chin. It is starting to spread to her face as well. The Dr. has called in some major antibiotics and medicated ointment and she is being a real trouper to take them without much fuss.


So we are staying back to get some much-needed rest. And besides, she can't do much swimming anyway. What better way for me to past the time than play catch-up with my Blog!


Here are some pictures from fun days in my Mom and Dad's back yard.


Ella's first attempt at skiing. She was a little nervous and once she fell was not willing to try again. Oh, well. We still have plenty of summer left.

Ella got herself ready for the pool!

Dad helping Ella climb the diving platform. I knew she was brave, but I really did not think she would actually jump.

But she did!


post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment