linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

8.19.2014

It's Dinner Time Again



The bright idea I had to plan a dinner and auction around the time that school started back was brilliant!  Ok, maybe not, but I am having a great time getting this year's dinner and auction kicked off.  Last year the event sold out (305 tickets sold) and we raised close to $50,000 for LeBonheur Children's Hospital.  

We had over 125 auction items last year including art work, diamond earrings and vacations.  I was blown away by God's hand in the whole evening.  It was an unbelievable night and I really hope you will make plans to attend this year's event.  I can promise you won't regret it.  

If you aren't local and want to donate please let me know.  We are currently seeking sponsorships and silent and live auction items.  When it comes to the Foundation I'm pretty shameless in my "begging."  

2 comments:

  1. I would love to create a few wood Scripture signs for your auction. How do I go about doing that?
    -Shannon Fabin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Shannon, email me at golucygofoundation@gmail.com. I'm honored to have your donation

      Delete