linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

8.16.2009

I am Proud

1. I am going to be an Aunt. I am SO excited! My sister Rebecca and her husband Tommy are expecting in April. It's been a while since we've had a baby to hold, so we are all thrilled. Congratulations you two.

2. Big day at the swimming pool today. Ella finally mastered diving. She now dives as if she is taking off for an olympic swim meet. It's awesome to watch her. I am so proud. And Lucy, totally out of the blue, started jumping in from the side. We begged her to do it all summer and she wouldn't. And then, to just top off the day, she took her floaties off and started swimming. I mean really, really swimming. Head under water, kicking her feet and using her hands. It was a great day.

I don't regret my afternoon at all, but I now have a 4-K art project to finish and a center rotation chart to create. Oops! Probably not the most effecient use my day. But the memories are going to be awesome!

These two girls make me the happiest, proudest mommy in the world!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment