linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

8.20.2009

Lucy's First Day of Preschool

Lucy's first day of 3-year old preschool at TCA was a lot easier on Mommy than Ella's first day of preschool. I guess it helped that I was with her all day. It also was an easy transition since Lucy already knew her teacher and LOVES her. Mrs. Joy was my teacher when I was Lucy's age. I am so happy that we decided to put her in 5 days. It's been a big adjustment for us all, but she is going great.

Lucy is a natural comedien. She loves to entertain and likes that she has 9 other friends to play with everyday. It's just perfect for my Lulu. My sweet angel that makes us smile and laugh every day. I love you Lucy! There's no doubt you are going to do great things one day. My angel sent from heaven.


Lucy in the green dress that she HAD to have!





All the children were supposed to bring their favorite stuffed animal. Lucy chose Buzz Lightyear since she is absolutely attached to Buzz and her two Woody the Cowboy dolls.





post signature

4 comments:

  1. Sweet Lucy...I love the 1st pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! They are getting too big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe our babies are in preschool! I think it's so funny that E and Lucy love the color green. I can't remember having a favorite color that young. They have so much personality, I can't wait to see what they grow up to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your girls school year is going good! I feel like I haven't seen your or them in forever!!

    ReplyDelete