linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

8.28.2009

4th of July Weekend

Just bear with me, I've got a lot of catching up to do.



This year, as usual, we spent the 4th of July weekend at the lake with my parents and other close relatives. We had a cabin full, but it was a lot of fun. The more the merrier. Ella and Lucy especially love being the center of attention. We skiied, swam and rode in the boat. It was a very relaxing weekend. I need another one like it very soon. The only negative to the weekend was that the big fireworks display in Paris was rained out. The girls were pretty disappointed, but after a long day on the water they were so tired they just fell asleep and forgot they missed out on the big event.



This is Lucy laughing at Pops because he fell skiing. Isn't she so nice?

My Dad before he fell. He's still got it!


My handsome baby brother.

John Paul showing off.


Erik skiing.


post signature

1 comment: