linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

9.03.2011

Jack's First Zoo Trip

(There is a video at the bottom of this post.  Be sure to turn off the music at the bottom of the page.  I sure hope it works!!)

Oh the wonder in a 12 month's eyes as he stares upon the animals at the zoo for the first time.


 He had no idea what he was looking at, but he loved every minute of it.  The weather was unseasonably cool so we were able to really have a great zoo visit.  It was also Lucy's first time to be able to go this year.  We usually make several trips throughout the year, but this was the first for both of us. 

Jack loved the elephants....alot!!





(I think this is one of the few pictures in which Ella looks a lot like me.  This was what I looked like at about her age.  I smile when I think about her taking pictures with that camera like I do now!)





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment