linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

11.21.2013

Thanks at its Best

          
Today was filled with lots of thanks and a few tears. Jack's class had a pow pow and he had a total meltdown. Bless his heart he just didn't want to participate
 While the other kids danced around the tee pee, he sat in the floor and watched. I asked him later why he didn't participate and he told me there were too many people. I guess he is going to be my shy child. 


Lucy, note other hand, had a blast being a pilgrim while enjoying the Thanksgiving feast at school. Erik, my mom and I got to eat lunch with both girls today. It was such a fun time. 

I just wrapped up my night by baking 2 cakes, assembling 20 bags of turkey toes and hand addressing 35 Thanksgiving cards!  Wheh!  What a day!


No matter how busy I was today, I found a thousand things for which I could be grateful. God has been so good to me!

3 comments:

  1. Yes He has Kate & for all of us as well!!!! Still praying!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, my family prays for you and your family every night, and will continue to do so. We will pray specifically for continued clear scans on Dec 3! This year there is much to be thankful for! Blessings to you all!

    ReplyDelete