linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

3.04.2014

Snow Day (times two)




I can't remember when we have had this much snow before.  It's March 4th and we have already used almost all of our snow days built into the school calendar.  It's been crazy.  Sunday night we got 3" of sleet/ice followed by 2 1/2" of snow.  Seriously, folks.  Crazy!

While I am tired of this cold weather I wouldn't trade the past two days for anything.  We have been sledding non stop since Monday morning.  I have some exhausted children but we have made some amazing memories.  These are the days that we will all look back on with smiles on our faces and happiness in our hearts.  I am so thankful for good friends and fun times.  The girls (all 5 of them) are now on the couch cuddled up watching Frozen.  What a great night!












post signature

6 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun. I'm pretty much over winter at this point, but I wish we had some snow for my kiddos to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you are making the most of this. Since we have had so much snow and cold I am pretty much over winter so it's good to be reminded that it can also be enjoyable too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a whole lot of FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those kids look really great in winter clothes and for going sledding! Kudos!

    ReplyDelete