linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

5.29.2009

MOM's Group

Our Mom's Group celebrated the end of another "season" of our lives. Now what could be a more appropriate way to cheer our 12 week victory than a nice lunch (without our kids) at a local cafe? Thanks ladies for sticking through the last 2 Bible studies. I know I have grown as a Christian, wife, friend, daughter and MOM over the past 3 months. I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have!


If you are reading this and are interested in joining us for the summer, please send me an email. We'd love to have you join us and there will be many new faces in our group. Lots of our teacher friends are going to come during the summer. We are not doing a specific study, but rather a different topic each week that focuses on trials associated with being a woman in the 21st century. Childcare is provided....so what excuse do you have? I can't think of any!

post signature

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment