linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

12.27.2009

Christmas Part 2

Christmas with my side of the family is always fun. It's pretty calm, as Ella and Lucy are the only children right now. We hope that will soon be changing with the addition of baby Maddie. Next Christmas may be a whole different scenario :) But for this year, we enjoyed the company of aunts and uncles, grandparents and great-grandparents. And the girls enjoyed being showered with attention and gifts!



(this is my Brother-in-Law Tommy. His wife, my sister Rebecca, had a lapse of judgement this year. They are expecting their first baby in April and she bought him a Wii for Christmas. I tried to talk her out of it but to no avail. Oh, well. I guess they can be entertained all those nights at home with the new baby. There are a lot of those nights at first!)




(I love this picture of my Dad and Lucy)

Erik called this the most appropriate present ever given in the history of Christmas. This woman, who I affectionately call Mom, can get lost in a paper bag if given the opportunity.


Hey Look! Ro is having a baby!!!!

The obligatory "Hey, I can pick my nose" picture

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment