linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

9.27.2010

More Hospital Pictures

Here are some more fond memories of baby Jack's arrival at the hospital. This is the girls seeing Jack for the first time. Lucy is carrying her own blankie, plus the one Grandma made for Jack.

Erik's dad with his new grandson:



I love this picture. The look on Ella's face says it all:


She really does not have him in a headlock. Although....it sure looks like it!

Rebecca, Tommy and Maddie came to visit:
Me and my 3 precious babies:

My grandparents:
The day after Jack arrived was the University of Memphis' first season home game. I was afraid Erik would be disappointed he didn't get to go, but I should have known better. His priorities were straight. He was so happy to have his new baby here with us that he didn't care. He was able to watch the game on the internet, so not all was lost. Here are Maddie and Jack dressed in their U of M clothing:

Sweet Lucy with her baby brother:

Coming home. And yes, I did wear my nightgown and robe home:

Baby Jack's first ride in his car seat. Thanks for Kendra for the sweet car seat cover:


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment