linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

9.13.2010

One Last Project

Last weekend we decided to tackle what was hopefully our last major project before baby Jack gets here. (I still don't have my kitchen painted, but I think that is going to be a Fall break project.) We bought this handmade chair and table set at our local Heritage Day Festival almost 3 years ago. We have put off painting them for so long that I was afraid we had waited too late. The wood was so dry and thirsty. BUT...with a lot of paint and sealant, we have a beautiful "new" set of furniture for our front porch. I am so proud that I smiled every time I pull in the driveway. And isn't that what it's about?

I am still disappointed, however, that all that painting didn't put me into labor. I sure gave it my all!



And in the meantime, this little Diva was upstairs putting together the perfect "ensemble" for a Saturday afternoon at home. (complete with black suede boots)



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment