linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

10.11.2012

Fun Friday--Tour of Homes




I am looking so forward to this week's Fun Friday!  I love decorating for the seasons and decorating for Fall is always so exciting.  I will admit that this year I haven't gone as crazy as I have in the past.  I honestly just don't have the time for it right now, but I still love walking around my house seeing the autumn colors.  My kiddos love seeing all the "extras" around the house right now and that makes it all worth while!


My entry way chest.  


A new addition this year.  This pumpkin painting was done by my sweet Ella.


 A table in our play room


A fun mixture of Halloween and Fall on top of my computer desk. 


This guy has been around for several years.  How fun is he??

Ok, now it's your turn!  Show us how you decorate for Fall!


post signature

4 comments:

  1. Random Question - Does Ella sell her art? I loved the witch picture and this pumpkin one is awesome as well. If you ever think about selling it, I would be interested. I love original art! (and kids art is especially sweet)

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ella is very talented. Your house looks great. I love decorating for fall too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love your fall decor!! Happy sigh. I would love to decorate for fall. However, I have four rambunctious boys in a small house....so...I have very few flat surfaces and not too many pretties sitting around. (Random throw pillow fights are a common occurrence!) I'll just have to admire everyone else's beautiful home decor. :)


    Ella's art is AwEsOmE!!


    Lisa @All That and a Box of Rocks
    http://lisaschaffer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope little Jack gets better soon so ya'll can get back home! I am so Happy Lucy is doing so Good! I Love both Ella and Lucy's art! They are very talented! I just recently started my blog so I could keep up with my Dr. Visits, Post my Cupcakes (Jo Jo's Sweet Treats), post about my kids/family, and join your link parties cause they seemed so fun. This one is my Favorite cause I Love seeing other people's house! Praying for your Family!

    ReplyDelete