linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

12.16.2013

Call to Action

We are collecting toys for the children of Lebonheur to be delivered with our Christmas dinner. I'd love To have your help. If you are local, you can drop your toys off at the following locations :

The Freckled Frog
117 Court Square

Alex Garrett, DDS
2026 Exeter Road
Suite 2
Germantown

I know it's late notice and I apologize for that. However, sometimes life throws you curve balls and you just have to play the hand you are dealt. I KNOW that we can pull this together!  

If you can't donate a toy you can send a donation through PAYPAL to golucygofoundation.com. 

Thank you, as always, for your support 



1 comment:

  1. I would definitely get a good mortgage note buyer to help you out with some of this stuff.

    ReplyDelete