linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

12.11.2013

Gratuitous Post




I apologize for the gratuitous nature of this post.  I am very proud of my girls and I just had to share both of these commercials.  Lucy and I had the opportunity to film a commercial with the head coach of the University of Memphis basketball team's head coach.  It was a commercial to promote the work of LeBonheur Children's Hospital.  We were very honored to be a part of it. 

The girls were asked to be in the promotional commercial for the YMCA of Memphis and the Mid South.  Oh my gosh!  How fun was this?!?  The cool thing is that many of you will have a chance to see this.  It is going to be shown on ESPN, ESPN 2, CBS, AMC, ABC Family and Lifetime.  You will have to let me know if you see the girls in your neck of the woods!









post signature

21 comments:

  1. Love them both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! they both did wonderful and so did you. I'm so glad you shared. I'll be looking of them on the YMCA commercial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious, precious, precious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun for all of you! and Lucy's voice is the cutest thing I have ever heard. Being from MN, I LOVE southern accents, especially the kids's!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both ads.....will let you know when we see them in NC

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and the girls look beautiful, and that coach looks like Peter Brady!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hearing Lucy's sweet voice made me cry! God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is so nice to hear everyone's voice. You must be so proud of your girls. They did a wonderful job! So did you! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dot Gilley WashingtonDecember 13, 2013 at 5:19 PM

    Love the videos. My computer died in August and I lost your blog site that I had in my favorites. I just somehow clicked on something and there it was....Am so glad to have it back so I can keep up with Lucy. I may have lost the link but that hasn't stopped the prayers going up for Lucy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woo hoo - surprise! Did not know about the YMCA commercial and was excited to first see Ella and then Lucy! What fun. Saw it on AMC channel 32 on Comcast

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yup did amazing Lucy, besides the fact you are the sweetest,

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww this is so cool! I'm really jealous you know Coach Pastner! My hubby knows he's my other man crush! Lucy did great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are always in my thoughts. May the season bring Lucy health.

    ReplyDelete