linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

6.25.2011

11 Years

Lucy's last day of Round One was a special day for another reason.  Erik and I celebrated 11 years of marriage.  We dated for 5 years before we married, so we have been together for almost half of my life! 

I just wanted to tell you, Erik, that I love you.  You are a wonderful husband and father.  We are going through the trial of our lives and I wouldn't want to walk this road with anyone but you.  God set us apart to be together before we were even born and I am so very grateful.  You are truly the best thing that ever happened to me. 
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 11 years of marriage. Blessings and peace to you and your lives together.

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary you two...what a refreshing post! Praying that year twelve will come along with the word "remission" as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love y'all. Happy Ann! May God pour out blessings on u and ur family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband and I will be celebrating our 11th anniversary on Sept 1 and we dated 5 years before we marred too!! Just a little something we have in common!! I am praying for Lucy everyday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I hope y'all had a good one!

    Praying,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete