linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

2.15.2011

Love Day

I don't know if I owe it to the new "diet", Jack sleeping more at night or just getting my hormones back in check post-partum. But whatever it is, I'm loving it. I feel as if I have a new lease on life these days. It's been a long time since I've felt this good. Yesterday I got up early and got myself ready for the day. After I took the girls to school, Jack and I met mom in town and we went for a great walk. The weather was beautiful. It was a bit cool, but the sun was shinning and I couldn't bear to exercise inside. After our walk I got to this beautiful girl's class for a Valentine's Day party...

Mrs. Cathy wasn't having a formal party for Ella's class, so I just poked my head in for a quick kiss and an "I love you" for my big girl. When I picked Lucy up we headed home for a fast bite of lunch and then headed outdoors until it was time to pick up Ella. She rode her scooter...

While Lucy played, Jack hung out in his exersaucer. I enjoyed introducing him to Mr. Sunshine!

After Ella's violin lesson, she came home to a Valentine's inspired decorated dining room, complete with a candle lit dinner. The girls were so excited.

I made Erik these yummy treats....

and he got me this WONDERFUL surprise...

I can't tell you how special yesterday was for me. It was honestly a perfect day. Life is good. God is good.


post signature

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see that SMILE Kate!! :) What a wonderful day you had! The kids a beautiful, the strawberries look awesome, and the pic at the bottom is the BEST! Such sweet smiles! I have to tell you though, the look on Jack's face is too funny. He looks like he's thinking, "hey! what you doin?" TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Jack is getting so big!!! Looks like you all had a wonderful day. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete