linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

11.21.2012

A Special Dinner




Tonight we are feeding the 7th floor, and hopefully many more, thanks to the generous donations of so many of you.  I am honored to be a part of such a wonderful organization and I look forward to the things we are going to do in the future.  There are so many families in need of emotional, spiritual and financial help.  I know we can't be everything to everyone, but if we can alleviate just one moment's burden it is all worth it.

There are so many ways you become involved.  I hope you will make the Go Lucy Go Foundation part of your life.  Pray for us, volunteer with us or donate to us.  With your help we can continue to make a difference in the lives of families who are devastated by the diagnosis of brain cancer.

Happy Thanksgiving!


post signature

6 comments:

  1. You're such a GREAT person Kate!!! You REALLY are!!! I KNOW you touch MANY lives with your maternal touch, kind smile and giving ways!! I was just looking at the "Go Lucy Go" logo and I was thinking, that would look GREAT as one of those car strickers. I don't know how much they would cost to make but I DO know if you did make some, I would PROUDLY display it on one of my suv's window - just a thought!! Well, I was just thinking about you and thought I would drop you a quick line to remind you just how AMAZING you really are!!!
    Have a HAPPY Day!!!
    God Bless!!
    Jenn xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly wish you wold not support Walmart. It pays its employees very poorly. I will not shop at any Walmart and try to encourage people to boycott the store because of its poor human relations practices.


    I support what you do and as a result of reading your blog now support St. Jude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just reading a FB post of a family (their little boy's name is Tripp) that was a recipient of that Thanksgiving meal, they were so grateful for those who had provided that wonderful meal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kate, I have followed Lucy and your family's battle since the beginning but don't think I have ever commented. I am a mum of three teens, from Australia. Just wanted to let you know that you are loved and prayed for from the other side of the world. Does the Go Lucy Go Foundation have a Face book page? I've recently joined and I think it's a great way to get information across - something I check daily but might check your blog several times a week. All the best for your dinner tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is no place to take out your grievances against Walmart or any other store. In Kate's blog, there are more important issues than Walmart and its practices, real or not. This is about the hospitals and their care of sick children. Must there always be one to do what you have done. Keep supporting St. Jude and LeBonheur and pray for these children who desperately need your help.

    ReplyDelete