linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

11.11.2012

Weekend Wrap Up

**If you read this blog from a mobile device, I have suspended the mobile view for just this week.  The mobile view will be back up in a few days.**

Have you guys discovered the iphone app called Instagram?  Well, I have and I have fallen completely in love with its awesomeness.  I am not a Facebook fan at all, but I LOVE instagram.  You should check it out.  You can follow me at k8krull.

We had a wonderfully relaxing weekend.  Except for the soccer awards banquet Saturday morning, we had no obligations at all this weekend.  It was a weekend of snuggling, catching tadpoles, learning to sew and hanging out with friends.  I hope your weekend was just as nice!












post signature

5 comments:

  1. Relaxing weekends are so nice, especially when the weeks are so busy. Nice pics!


    Praying and praying for you Lucy. Seeking continued health and praise God for His wonderful hand that is on you.
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like lots of snuggling going on and Ella certainly seems to be the chief snuggler! Your children are beautful. I continue to pray for all of you and I hope this kind of weekend becomes the norm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for a relaxing and fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures! I'm glad you had a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you guys had a relaxing, laid back weekend!!! Your pictures are precious as always and I'm so excited to be following you on Instagram!! Isn't it addicting?!

    ReplyDelete