linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

7.20.2011

Adventures of Maddie and Jack

Cousins.  6 months apart.  Cute, sweet, lucky.  Call it what you will, but from my perspective all I see is TROUBLE!

Jack and Maddie "discussing" who should have a turn with Push-Push....


Umm....Jack won.


Maddie says "I'll be the lookout while you see what's behind the silver door that pushes open so easily."



By this time next year, we won't be able to blink!  These two are going to be handful and I can't wait.  It's everything I always wanted for me and my sister.  Having children so close together is such an answer to prayer.  What a blessing. 

post signature

2 comments:

  1. You are so lucky to have children so close together!! Looks like they have a great time together! Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just being a sweet little southern girl to let Jack have his way for now.

    ReplyDelete