linehomedotaboutdotcontactdotlucy's storydotgo lucy go foundationline

7.06.2011

Summer Time....

And the swimming is easy.  I don't know about easy, but definately fun.  Our swim team is a wonderfully run organization and we are so proud to be a part of it.  Ella is really doing well and seems to have found her niche.  Last night my dad came down and I went to Ella's swim meet.  It was a lot of driving but worth every, single minute.  She swam like a champ last night!  She got a first place ribbon, a fourth and a sixth.  She was exhausted by the end of the night and rightly so.  Swim team practice, horse camp, and then swim meet.  She's such a busy girl!


 Gracen came to watch

 I think my husband is so handsome

Two teeth popping through
post signature

3 comments:

  1. He is SO handsome;)....
    sorry for the turn of events my friend.... love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Kate! Praying for you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great pictures, you've got two handsome men!! :-) Love the teeth picture! So cute!

    ReplyDelete